Note from Jimmy Hua:
This post is shared through my Google Reader from another source. All credit of the post belongs to them which you can access by going to Mobile By The Numbers [INFOGRAPHIC]
Mobile is a rapidly developing sector. According to some projections, mobile internet usage will overtake desktop usage before 2015. In preparation, companies are developing new mobile commerce platforms, strategies, and marketing efforts.
Microsoft Tag recently attempted to sum up this constantly changing space with a single infographic.
Here’s the summary: The mobile market is large; local searches, games, and YouTube are all doing well on Mobile; and socializing is the most prominent use of the mobile Internet. See the full infographic below.
For more Mobile coverage:
- Follow Mashable Mobile on Twitter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Subscribe to the Mobile channel
- Download our free apps for Android, Mac, iPhone and iPad
- How the World Is Using Cellphones [INFOGRAPHIC] (jimmyhua.com)
- 7 Awesome New Mobile Marketing Infographics (hubspot.com)